August 08, 2016
MoDOT TRAFFIC ALERT!
Greene County Farm Road 253 CLOSED at Railroad Tracks in Rogersville Beginning August 9
Where: Greene County Farm Road 253 at the railroad tracks in Rogersville
When: Tuesday, August 9, until new railroad bridge is complete in early to mid-December
What: Road closed to allow contractor crews to complete new bridge which will carry future Route B traffic over railroad tracks
Traffic Impacts: Drivers will be able to reach driveways and entrances on Farm Road 253 on either side of the railroad tracks, but will not be able to cross the tracks.
Weather and/or construction scheduling conflicts could alter the work schedule.
• Relocate Route B to Farm Road 253
• Build bridge to carry the future Route B over the railroad tracks on Route B/Farm Road 253
• Improve railroad crossings at Mill Street and at White Oak Road
• Close railroad crossing at Cherry Street
• Create railroad road quiet zone through Rogersville
• Resurface existing Route B and turn over to city of Rogersville
• Total project cost: $6.7 million
• Prime contractor: Radmacher Brothers Excavating of Pleasant HIll
• Project completion: December 15, 2016
Follow MoDOT's Southwest District:
• Facebook: MoDOT.Southwest
• Twitter: MoDOT_Southwest
• Instagram: @MoDOT_Southwest