Join Springbike for our annual Chili Ride on Saturday March 30th, 2019.
Calling All Chili Cooks!
Onsite registration costs $5 per person. If you enter a crockpot of chili for the contest, your registration is FREE. You do NOT need to RSVP for this ride. If you plan to bring chili, please contact one of the club officers or send an email to the general mailbox at . Consider bringing crackers or Frito chips to go with your chili. Springbike will provide paper-ware and plastic-ware.
This ride will have staggered departure times:
- 50 mile route start time: 8:30 AM
- 34 mile route start time: 9:30 AM
- 16 mile route start time: 10:30 AM
Chili serving at 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- This is an unsupported club ride. The turn around point for each distance is the Casey’s in Billings, Marionville and Aurora.
- Please share our Facebook Event
Not a member? Join today for $15 (https://springbike.org/membership/) and support our Bicycling Advocacy efforts in Springfield. Membership benefits include 10% discounts at Local Bike Shops and several restaurants (e.g. Springfield Brewing Company).