Thank you to all Springbike members for your support. We hope you will continue to support our advocacy efforts in 2019. Please follow these instructions to renew your membership.
Membership Renewal Instructions
1. Browse to the Springbike website (springbike.org)
2. Go to “Members” Page and login to your account with your email address and password. (Tips: Click the “Forgot Password” link on the login page if you need to reset your password. Contact Us if your email address has changed and you would like for us to update the email address on your account so you can reset your password.)
3. Click the “Subscriptions” link under “Member Account Information”
4. Click the “Renew” link beside your current Membership Subscription (Tip: If you are a board member, be sure to enter your $15 discount code on this page).
5. Choose your Payment Type (PayPal or Check) and click Continue. (Tip: If you would like to pay online but do not have a PayPal account, you should be able to choose the PayPal option and click a very subtle option on their login page to make a payment without logging into PayPal)
6. When you are finished, you should see a page that says “Thank you for supporting Springbike Bicycle Club”
If you paid with PayPal, you will receive TWO emails: a confirmation from Springbike and a confirmation from PayPal.
If you paid by Check, you should receive ONE confirmation from Springbike with payment instructions. Please allow several weeks for us to receive and process your membership payment.
Thank you for your support! Don’t forget to order your 2019 Springbike Club Jersey while you’re here.
is there a cost to the new years day ride 2020 ?