Use your Springbike Membership benefits in RidewithGPS to find our routes, maps, and cue sheets.
Springbike Annual rides, along with other known area rides and events are listed on the Springbike Annual Ride Calendar Worksheet.
Springbike routes may be accessed with your Springbike membership through RidewithGPS. Our routes files, which are included with your membership, in RidewithGPS include: the New Years Day, Superbowl, St Patrick’s, Chili Ride, Dogwood, Queen City, Tour de Bass, and Fall Metric, and of course our old Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night routes. Other annual area rides that we have done in the past, and may still be recurring, in our Ride with GPS membership files also included are the Tour de Crawdad (CCK), Red Ribbon Ride (RRR), Pancake Ride (PR), Juvenile Diabetes Poker Ride (JD), and BikeMS (MS).
Springbike Annual Rides
- New Year’s Day – Start at Logan-Rogersville Elementary School – 7297 FR 164 (@ FR 223) – 19 24 31 mile routes
- Super Bowl – Start at Pleasant View School (AA & FR-171). These are the same routes as Tues. North.
- St. Pat’s – Start at James River Church Church. Optional 45 mile from Dan Kinney Park on Blackman just north of Battlefield down to JRC.
- Chili – Start at First Christian Church in Republic MO. 16 or 34 or 50 mile routes. Chili at ride finish!
- Dogwood – Starts at St Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. 22 or 48 or 62 mile routes.
- Fall Metric Century – Start at the South Avenue Christian church (South Parking Lot) and ride through Willard and Ash Grove. Depart at 9:00. 37 & 62 mile routes.
Springbike Weekly Rides for 2023
- Monday Night Ride (RidewithGPS) – The Monday Night Ride is an east side ride that starts at the Fellowship Bible Church on Farm Road 205 on Rogersville. This is a fairly flat course with 2 options to pick from. The 13 mile route has 305 ft of climbing and is a box with no planned rest stop. The 22 mile route has 613 ft of climbing and stops at the Kum n Go in Rogersville.
- Tuesday Night Ride (RidewithGPS) – The Tuesday Night ride is a north side route that starts at Pleasent View School. This ride has 2 options to choose from. A 15 mile route that has 564 ft of climbing and is a loop back to the school with no rest stop. A 23 mile route that has 913 ft of climbing with a rest stop in Strafford.
- Wednesday Night Ride (RidewithGPS) – The Wednesday Night ride is a west side ride that starts from the Sweeny Elementary School in Republic. This ride has 2 options to choose from: A 15 mile loop that has 665 ft of climbing with no planned rest stop. A 21 mile loop that has 904 ft of climbing, with a stop off at the Caseys store in Billings, bring money.
- Thursday Night Ride (RidewithGPS) – The Thursday night ride is a south side ride starting for 2 locations. The 19 mile ride will start from Temple Israel on FR 193 and has 637 ft of climbing with a stop at the Kum n Go in Rogersville. The 23 mile ride will start from the LSD church on FR181 and has 893 ft of climbing and
Springbike Routes & Rides Notes
These are commonly used routes, on public roads for cyclists to hopefully meet and ride with others. Children should not ride without an adult and you must wear a helmet. Ride defensively and safely, and remember your actions reflect the club and all cyclists. There is no traffic control. Check out the Springbike Facebook page to see any scheduled rides that are upcoming.
Whether you are new to Springbike or a seasoned rider, we have included information here on various routes that are available.
Feel free to contact us on the Springbike Facebook page or on the Contact Us page.
Springbike DisclaimersOur insurance requires you to be a member of the Springbike Bicycle Club to participate in our rides/events. Join today! Our insurance also requires all riders must wear a helmet while riding. You must show your membership card to participate in the rides. For information on joining Springbike Bicycle Club please visit our FAQ page or our membership page. There may be an additional entry fee for certain club rides when SAG ( Support and Gear, support transportation accompanying riders), rest stops, or food are provided. The majority of our rides are free with NO SAG provided. We stress you follow all laws, ride single file, be courteous to others, and help promote a positive cycling image in the community. Oh yeah, we do have FUN too. Additional Disclaimer: There are no provisions for traffic control. These are public roads and although traffic is usually light, there has been no special provision for your safety and YOU RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK. The club or individuals are providing information as to where many of our members ride. By participating in our club rides, you agree to wear a helmet and you agree to ride at your own risk. All ride info above is subject to change. Springbike is not responsible for miscommunication and only provides this information as a service. Thank you.
Springbike Composite Ride Map
This composite map encompasses of all Springbike sponsored rides by throughout the Greater Springfield Metro Area. Download PDF.
Old Springbike Maintained Maps & GPX Files
- Monday Night (PDF, GPX) – Start at Hickory Hills Middle School on Division (YY) east of Hwy 65
- Tuesday Night North (PDF, GPX) – Start at Pleasant View School (FR 171 & AA) and goes around Fellows Lake
- Tuesday Night South (PDF, GPX) – Start at Fellowship Bible Church at FR 205 just north of Hwy 60 and then adding some hill climbing by going down to Turner’s Station for a ride length of 24 miles. The grade climbing out of Turner’s is 13%.
- Wednesday Night Regular (PDF, GPX) – Start at Republic Middle School on Hines just west of Hwy 60 (Price Cutter is on the corner). It is arguably the hardest night and is definitely the longest at 35 miles.
- Wednesday Night Beginner (PDF,GPX) – Start at Republic Middle School. Beginner routes of 8 10 12 & 15 miles are available. Since all of them share a 10% grade 3 miles from the finish and the 15 mile also has a 12% grade midway you may want to consider them more of an intermediate ride.
- Thursday Regular Ride (PDF, GPX) – Start at LDS Church. One of the fastest rides if you feel like keeping up with the pace line.
- Thursday Night Beginner (PDF, GPX) – Start at Center Point Church. Like the Wednesday night beginner rides you can start out small and keep increasing the length over the season. These four differ primarily in length with a few grades of 6 % but most in the 3-4 % range.