Calling All Springbike Members! After this 16/34/50 mile ride, there will NOT be a Chili contest due to Covid-19 and the ongoing pandemic, however, you can grab some chili afterwards at Republic McAlisters!
You do NOT need to RSVP for this ride, but if you choose to you may do that through our Facebook Events page! You do need to be a member to ride, club members may access this route via our club page in RidewithGPS.
This ride will have staggered departure times:
- 50 mile route start time: 8:30 AM
- 34 mile route start time: 9:30 AM
- 16 mile route start time: 10:30 AM
Springbike is a local club whose purpose is to promote enjoyable safe cycling for its members and community, through local and state advocacy. Support local bicycling. Join online today! Individual memberships are only $15/year. Family memberships are $25/year.
Start Date: Saturday March 27, 2021 (2 weeks after St. Pat’s ride, varies with Easter)
Start Time: 8:30 AM for 50 mile, 9:30 AM for 34 mile, 10:30 AM for 16 mile
Start Location: First Christian Church, 443 N Main Ave, Republic, MO
End Date: same
Marking: UNMARKED – Please Print Map and Cue Sheet or Download Route!
Chili Ride Maps, Cue Sheets, and GPX Files
- 16 mile route [Ride With GPS] [PDF] [GPX]
- 34 mile route [Ride With GPS] [PDF] [GPX]
- 50 mile route [Ride With GPS] [PDF] [GPX]
- This is an unsupported club ride. Download your route through our RideWithGPS. Ride at your own pace.
Chili Ride 16 mile route
Chili Ride 16 mile GPX
Chili Ride 34 mile route
Chili Ride 34 mile GPX
Chili Ride 50 mile route
Chili Ride 50 mile GPX